This idea seems to be growing, and I thought it made sense to post this to NCDD, since “Dialogue and Deliberation” is the essence of this project – and it’s offered in a spirit intended to be consistent with many related projects, including Mark Gerzon’s new book, “The Reunited States of America: How We Can Bridge the Partisan Divide”

I’m building an online database on this now, mostly based on Wikipedia.  There are absolute floods of connections that grow straight out of this….

Thanks so much to NCDD for keeping the river flowing….

Bruce Schuman, Santa Barbara

http://origin.org

NCDD Logo

NCDD's discussion and announcement lists are generously donated by L-Soft (www.lsoft.com) and are powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV mailing list management software (www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html). Learn more about all of NCDD's email lists at www.ncdd.org/rc/item/4434 -- and please read over the NCDD Discussion list's ground rules before you post.

Email [log in to unmask] to change the email address you're subscribed with or to switch to a daily digest. To unsubscribe from the NCDD-DISCUSSION list, click the following link:
http://lists.ncdd.org/scripts/wa-THATAWAY.exe?SUBED1=NCDD-DISCUSSION&A=1