Hi Lucas & others,

A series I use that is easy to remember, applies relatively generally, and often produces productive dialogue, is "What/So What/Now What?"

What?: Get the group member's perceptions of basic facts.  The rest of the discussion goes much better once people agree on facts or at least understand each other's perceptions of them. Generally discussion on this question is/should be constrained to a particular topic of conversation.
So What? Here's where values often come in.  Why does this matter?  To whom does this matter?
Now What?  Discussion of response options, etc.; the implied or explicit "we" in "what do we want to do about it" helps unify people into more constructive deliberation and less destructive forms of conflict/division.

I'm sure you can find lots of resources on the Web that go into greater depth and formalize it into a framework with a better treatment than my short raw thoughts here; Google search results were saturated with relevant resources.

Best wishes,
Ben