From: "Schwartz, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ACR EPP workshop
Date: May 7, 2013 12:49:50 PM EDT
To: Sandy Heierbacher <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, Sandy,
The Environment and Public Policy Section of ACR is putting on both a conference and workshops in Washington DC May 20-22.  I was wondering if you might spread the word to the NCDD group.  The conference and workshops, especially the How to Make Public Participation Work for You, likely will interest NCDD folks.

ACR-EPP Section Annual Conference and workshops
Washington DC

May 20, 2013 Pre-conference Workshops
How to Make Public Participation Work for You:  The Best Tools & Techniques for Community Engagement
Trainers: Ken Snyder and Jocelyn Hittle, PlaceMatters
Information and registration here

Facilitation Skills Training: Organizing & Managing Meetings with Multiple Parties & Complex Issues
Trainers: David C. Batson, EPA, and Eileen B. Hoffman, FMCS
Information and registration here

Dialogue in an Era of Divisiveness
Sign Up NowMay 21-22, 2013
Washington, DC
Join us to explore innovative approaches to collaborative problem solving challenges in this era of divisiveness.
Twenty concurrent sessions and outstanding keynotes:
Michael K. Lewis, JAMS
Horst Greczmiel, Council on Environmental Quality
Tad Segal, Outreach Strategies

Suzanne Schwartz
Environmental Program Director
Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution
The University of Texas School of Law
727 E. Dean Keeton St., Austin, TX 78705
512.232-1194 direct/ 512.471.3507 main

NCDD Logo

NCDD's discussion and announcement lists are generously donated by L-Soft (www.lsoft.com) and are powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV mailing list management software (www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html). Learn more about all of NCDD's email lists at www.ncdd.org/rc/item/4434 -- and please read over the NCDD Discussion list's ground rules before you post.

Email [log in to unmask] to change the email address you're subscribed with or to switch to a daily digest. To unsubscribe from the NCDD-DISCUSSION list, click the following link:
http://lists.thataway.org/scripts/wa-THATAWAY.exe?SUBED1=NCDD-DISCUSSION&A=1