Print

Marc Tognotti and I are facilitating a day long community visioning event in San Francisco on Saturday, January 29 that will involve several hundred people from a mixed San Francisco neighborhood.  If you are interested  in helping out to get some exposure to this kind of process, we'd love to hear from you.

Let us know by return email.

--Kenoli

Kenoli Oleari
510-717-1706
Institute of the Commons
www.iotc-hub.org
A community Center for El Sobrante
www.esscc.org

---

NCDD's discussion and announcement lists are generously provided by L-Soft ( www.lsoft.com ) and are powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV mailing list management software ( www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html ).  Learn more about NCDD's email lists in the community section of the NCDD website ( www.thataway.org/community/lists/ ).  Please read this mailing list's rules ( www.thataway.org/community/listrules ) before you post.