NCDD-DISCUSSION  August 2010, Week 4

NCDD-DISCUSSION August 2010, Week 4

Re: Seeking help on a new course in participatory democracy

"Seigfried, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>

Seigfried, Ray

Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:24:14 -0400

Gregoire,
Thank you as well. This is what I had hoped to simulate. An awakening of
Bohm Dialogue and your action will contribute to that. I would be
willing to review your recommendation as well. I was wondering if it is
time for a gathering of those of us who want to meet on Bohm Dialogue?
What do you think?
Ray