NCDD-DISCUSSION  August 2010, Week 3

NCDD-DISCUSSION August 2010, Week 3

Re: Seeking help on a new course in participatory democracy

Howard Ward <[log in to unmask]>

Howard Ward <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:23:23 -0400

Hello Ray & Rogier - I made a few futile attempts to stop this last message from posting when I realized I had mistakenly referred to a message by Ray sent to Barnett, that I attributed to Rogier by mistake. The message referring to Lee Nichol was Ray's message, not Rogier's.

Sorry about that - Howard