From: NCDD Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sandy Heierbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NCDD-DISCUSSION] Experience NIF's Common Ground for Action platform on Friday

Hey, everybody!  We’ve blogged about this and mentioned it on our December “Tech Tuesday” event (archived at http://ncdd.org/19493 if you missed it!), but this FRIDAY is your last chance in 2015 to experience the new online deliberation platform Common Ground for Action.  I highly recommend experiencing this platform as a participant!  It will help you decide whether you’d like to be trained as a moderator on the platform.
ncdd.org
Earlier this week, NCDD hosted another installment of our Tech Tuesday call series, this time focused on the Common Ground for Action (CGA) online deliberative tool ...

Sandy Heierbacher
Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation
[log in to unmask] • www.ncdd.org • @ncdd & @heierbacher

Begin forwarded message:

December “CGA Fridays” Forum Issue = Making Ends Meet

Have you tried a Common Ground for Action forum yet? As part of the #cgafridays series, National Issues Forums has three exciting opportunities coming up in December for you to try both their [log in to unmask]" style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;">new platform for online deliberation and the new issue guide about economic security and inequality, Making Ends Meet: How Do We Spread Prosperity and Improve Opportunity? KF will be reporting insights from these forums  to policymakers throughout 2016.

If you’d like to participate in any of these forums, all you need to do is click the link below to register. Then, the day before the forum you’ve signed up for, you’ll receive an email with a unique URL. To join the forum, simply click that link no more than 10 minutes before the forum start time. That’s it!

  Friday, Dec. 4 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT — REGISTER HERE

  Friday, Dec. 11 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT — REGISTER HERE

  Friday, Dec. 18 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT — REGISTER HERE

These forums are open to the public, so feel free to share this blog post with your networks. We’re trying to spread the word on social media using the hashtags #cgafridays and #MEM+CGA.

If you have any questions, email [log in to unmask].

NCDD Logo

NCDD's discussion and announcement lists are generously donated by L-Soft (www.lsoft.com) and are powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV mailing list management software (www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html). Learn more about all of NCDD's email lists at www.ncdd.org/rc/item/4434 -- and please read over the NCDD Discussion list's ground rules before you post.

Email [log in to unmask] to change the email address you're subscribed with or to switch to a daily digest. To unsubscribe from the NCDD-DISCUSSION list, click the following link:
http://lists.ncdd.org/scripts/wa-THATAWAY.exe?SUBED1=NCDD-DISCUSSION&A=1