Print

That's fascinating. I do love stories.

So many times I've had the experience of being in a room of people
who look like me bemoaning the fact that people who don't look (or
think) like us aren't there. The mission statement endorses
diversity, of course, and we've sent e-mails and posted invitations,
and still They don't come to Our events.

And I try to remember when I most recently sought out and attended an
event — of which there are plenty — where most of the people didn't
look or think like me, or when I most recently created and planned an
event, from the very beginning, with diverse people. Thankfully, I
can think of a few occasions … but not many.

Daniel Horsey  303/503-1645

       Creative Risk
           Dramatic Action