NCDD-DISCUSSION  April 2007, Week 4

NCDD-DISCUSSION April 2007, Week 4

Re: Important Critique of Friedman Article

Said Mentak <[log in to unmask]>

Said Mentak <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:58:58 +0000

Dear ALL,

I would very much appreciate if anyone of you could send me Friedman's
article, 'The Power of the Green', because it is restricted to subscribers
to NY Times. I really need the article for my research. Could you please
send it to me as attached document with page reference, the date and place
issued. Thank you.

Said Mentak
Department of English,
Morocco